Integrated Management System Policy
Quality, Environment and Energy
AUTOCARS PRATS SERRAT as leading company in passenger transport by road in the region of Anoia and Segarra defines Integrated Management System Policy on Quality, Environment and Energy as:
- Understand clearly the needs, requirements and expectations of our clients and contracts.
- Develop our organization to consistently provide the right answer to the current and future situation of the market from the austerity that the current situation requires.
- Spreading at all levels of our structure the objectives and criteria established Integrated Management System.
- Comply with the various requirements applicable in the fields of quality, environment, risk prevention and energy efficiency and any other requirements determined COACHES MEADOWS range.
- Define indicators system according to requirements management and monitoring of the progress of the same level, so that allows us to understand and ensure service quality assurance required by our clients and evaluate our environmental commitment and energy.
- Plan and implement sustainable processes that allow us to reduce the environmental impact of our activities and assess in advance the environmental impact of new activities or services.
- Renew progressively more ergonomic fleet vehicles that produce less environmental impact, which are equipped with the security measures we consider necessary and that allows us to optimize energy consumption and reduce the likelihood of accidents.
- Promote the acquisition of products, tools and machinery for maximum energy efficiency according to the existing technology, reliable and affordable at the time.
- Minimize emissions and waste production to conserve resources and prevent accidental releases of substances or energy.
- Convey our policy of Integrated Management System throughout our environment.
- Develop training programs tailored to the needs of our internal and external customers, as well as information on environmental, energy and road safety regarding transportation.
- Promote and consolidate the interactive nature of the entire organizational structure.
- Promote the use of equity ahead of external resources.
- Consolidate the process of continuous improvement in the development of all activities in our company.
- Encourage and achieve motivating and stimulating environment for all members of the company and the sense of responsibility for quality and environment.
- Achieve maximum safety and risk prevention by our staff, clients, vehicles and facilities during our service provision.