Integrated Management System Policy
Quality, Environment, Energy and Road Safety
AUTOCARS PRATS SERRAT as a reference company in the transport of road travelers in the counties of Segarra and Anoia, defines the Policy of the Integrated Management System in Quality, Environment, Energy and Road Safety as:
- To know clearly the explicit, implicit demands, requirements and expectations of our clients.
- Develop our organization consistently to give the right answer to the current and future market situation from the austerity that the current situation requires.
- Disseminate at all levels of our structure the objectives and criteria of the Integrated Management System established.
- Comply with the different requirements applicable in the fields of quality, environment, prevention of occupational risks, road safety and energy efficiency and any other requirements that determine AUTOCARS PRATS SERRAT.
- Maintain and evaluate the indicators of the system according to the needs of management and monitoring of the level of progress of the same, so that it allows us to know and assure the service and the quality guarantee required by our clients and to evaluate our environmental, energy commitment. and road safety.
- Plan and execute more sustainable processes that allow us to protect the environment, reduce the environmental impact of our activity and evaluate in advance, the environmental impact of new activities or services.
- Regularly renewing the fleet with more ergonomic vehicles with less environmental impact, equipped with the necessary security measures that allow us to optimize energy consumption and reduce the likelihood of accidents.
- Promote the acquisition of products, tools and machinery with the highest energy efficiency according to existing, reliable and affordable technology.
- Minimize pollutant emissions and waste production to conserve resources, as well as prevent accidental emissions of substances or energy.
- Transmit our Integrated Management System policy to our environment.
- Develop continuing education programs that are appropriate to the needs of our internal and external customers, as well as information on environmental, energy and road safety aspects in relation to transport.
- Promote and consolidate the interactive nature of the entire organizational structure.
- Promote the use of own resources in front of external resources.
- Consolidate the process of continuous improvement in the elaboration of all the activities carried out in our company.
- Encourage and achieve the stimulating and motivating atmosphere of all the members of the company and the sense of responsibility in relation to quality and the environment.
- To achieve maximum security and risk prevention for our staff, customers, vehicles and facilities during our service provision.